Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful that our whole family was able to attend church together this past weekend.
2. I am thankful that the game controller in my son's hand has been replaced by a rake, the controls of a riding lawnmower, a paint brush, a push mower, a shovel.
3. I am thankful for my husband's and my continual healing.
4. I am thankful for the beauty of growing things.
5. I am thankful for my son's band concert tonight which is always one of the highlights of my summer.
6. I am thankful for the work that my husband has even though it has taken him out of town and I really don't know quite where he has gone or when he will be returning. I need to locate that atlas.
7. I am thankful for my home.
8. I am thankful for the enjoyable weekend that our family had over the 4th of July holiday.
9. I am thankful that God provided the funds so that I was able to pay another large medical bill this week.
10. I am thankful for being able to have HOPE for the future!
I hope that you are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment