Monday, July 13, 2009

A Tiny Finish


I was hoping to have more finished with the amount of sewing that I have been doing lately. I am thankful to have finished this little one. The half square triangles in the center were scraps from a current project. Scraps from flying geese blocks that a sane person would have thrown away. A sane person that does not save every little thing. I often wish I was more sane, but I was at least able to make a little something with my tiny scraps here.
I watched Mansfield Park last night. You just love to hate the Crawford's. Fannie was so sweet.
I am going to watch some more Dirty Jobs with my children as we wait for my husband to return from his Dirty Job. He has been away too much these last two months. I hope that you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment