Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful that my husband returned home from his job out of town.
2. I am thankful that he and the other men with him were kept safe during their work.
3. I am thankful that we all could attend the municipal band concert Tuesday night.
4. I am thankful that the band played and will finish their season even though the city has pulled their funding. :( Their director is a gem.
5. I am thankful that my daughter had a good, safe day at the amusement park yesterday.
6. I am thankful for a free evening with no plans.
7. I am thankful for my parents who are always very generous to us.
8. I am thankful for the beautiful weather that we have been having.
9. I am thankful for the lazy summer days that we can have.
10. I am thankful for instant information available to us on the internet.

You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done.
~ Psalm 92:4, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment