Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Thank you Lord for the calls that my husband had this week for work.
2. I am thankful for my family.
3. I am thankful for cooler weather this week.
4. I am thankful for my son's interest in band and the opportunity that he has had to play with the public school district these past 5 years.
5. I am thankful that the Lord has provided for all of our needs today.
6. I am thankful for healthy children.
7. I am thankful for books.
8. I am thankful that we were able to turn in our last payment for Phase II of my child's braces today. Thank you Lord for providing for us in that way.
9. I am thankful for my husband, his good nature that keeps us going, his hard work, his compassion for people, and the good example that he sets for me and my children.
10. As we approach Independence Day, I am thankful for all of the freedoms that my family and I are able to enjoy and I am thankful for all of the men and women that are serving and have served so that we can continue to be free.

Sing to the Lord, all the earth; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples. For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised. I Chronicles 16:23-25

No comments:

Post a Comment