Friday, June 12, 2009

Awwww...

My husband is very sick with some icky crud and I am not posting a picture of a sick husband because that would just be cruel. (Isn't he handsome even when he is sick?)(A person must be sick when they are wanting to wear their wool hat in the middle of June.) My little one has been reading to him for over an hour and a half. She has shared some of her prized softies and I can't help but feel that my DH must get better soon just from all of her love. I think she will grow up to be a nurse or teacher, someone who cares for others.
I am going to start binding my quilt Blackbird this weekend. Binding, my favorite part of quilting. I just love how it feels in my hand and the stitching and the anticipation of being almost finished with something. I didn't hand quilt it. I just did not love it enough to spend the next 10 years of my life putting a few stitches in it every now and again. I am also going to remain positive and not mention all the mess that I made of that thing. :) Maybe by early next week I will have a finished quilt to post. The sun finally came out here. I hope that you are all well and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment