Saturday, June 13, 2009

Well...

we never know what a day will hold, do we? I could say that 2009 has brought with it an incredible amount of bad luck for our family, that we are living under a dark cloud of misfortune. I could say that we are slow learners and that whatever lesson God is trying to teach us, we have yet to learn. But I think that Romans 8:28 says it best. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." God is a good God. I love Him and trust Him. I may never understand His ways or plans for us but that is okay. He continues to care for us and provide for all of our needs and that is enough for me. My daughters are still reading to their father. It is just not here at home but at the hospital. He is never sick and this is his first stay at a hospital. Hopefully he will be able to return to us soon. I am thankful that our hospital is not far and I have been able to enjoy 2 long visits with him today, well, three I guess. I am thankful for our family and friends that so often are so caring. It is time to draw this day to its conclusion. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment