Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

decaf, please blogspot has posted a Thankful Thursday. That sounds wonderful to me.

1. I am thankful that my husband is feeling stronger and more like himself as each day passes.
2. I am thankful that the Lord has provided us with exactly what we need today.
3. I am thankful for my children and that when I peek in the living room, each one has their head in a book.
4. I am thankful that my husband has work today.
5. I am thankful for libraries.
6. I am thankful for being able to hear my children's laughter.
7. I am thankful for music. Music that brings back memories, music that is ridiculous and makes me laugh, music that brings a tear to my eye.
8. I am thankful for the times that I can have a needle in my hand. (sewing needle)
9. I am thankful that the Lord saw us through another crisis last weekend.
10. I am thankful for fresh starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment